Founder of Will Holmes Consulting
In 2006, Will Holmes founded Will Holmes Consulting, a business management and technology consulting firm, serving government agencies, non-profit organizations and hundreds of small and growing companies in The United States of America, India and Kenya. Will Holmes Consulting has offices in Baltimore, MD and Los Angeles, CA.
Will is a trusted business adviser with clients and partners including The U.S. Department of Defense, The U.S. Small Business Administration, SoundExchange, Startup Africa, the Goldman Sachs 10k Small Businesses program, The City of Baltimore, Washington DC Government, Morgan State University, The University of Baltimore, The Harbor Bank of Maryland, Wells Fargo Bank, The National Urban League, Reginald F. Lewis Museum and many more organizations around the world. Mr. Holmes has over 20 years of experience helping organizations increase revenue, profitability and efficiency by streamlining existing processes, implementing new technology, providing marketing strategy, project management and customized training solutions. Will has received recognition from:
- The Mayor’s Office of the City of Baltimore (three times)
- The Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce
- United States Senator Chris Van Hollen
- United States Senator Ben Cardin
- Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz
- The University of Baltimore Merrick School of Business
- The Greater Baltimore Leadership Association
- National Association of African Americans in Human Resources
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship
Will was also recently elected to the Baltimore City Chamber Board of Directors. Will attended the University of Maryland Baltimore County and currently lives in Fells Point with his son, William.