Dr. Wendell Point
President & Owner of Point Management Group
PMG’s President and Owner, Dr. Wendell Point, possesses over twenty – seven years’ experience in the private and public and sectors in the capacities of Statewide Maintenance Budget and Finance Director for the Virginia Department of Transportation, DBE Program Manager, Senior Consultant, Legislative Analyst, Policy Analyst, EEO Consultant, Auditor, Financial Information Systems Project Manager, and Corporate Trainer.
- A Leader in Small Business Inclusion Management.
- DBE/MBE Program Manager – Maryland Purple Line Transit Project
- DBE/SWaM Program Manager – Virginia 95 Express Lanes
- DBE/SWaM Program Manager – Northern Virginia Mega Project
- DBE/SWaM Program Manager – Coalfield Expressway/Route 460 Mega Project
- Recognized by FHWA, Department of Commerce and Department of Energy for “Best Practices” in Workforce and Small Business Program Management.
- Southwest Louisiana Strategic Partnership Supplier Diversity Consultant – U.S. Department of Energy
- Recognized by the Commonwealth of Virginia as “Contractor of the Year – 2014.”
- Increased small business participation and capacity building. Exceeded DBE/SWaM goals by $34 Million